The wettest days fishing we have ever known, it was one of those matches you had to keep plumbing up because the lake just kept getting deeper….
Mark Parris, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 14, 128-12–0
Slippery does it again, the format is the same its just the peg that changes and don’t get me started about the draw, another great draw for Mark and another great result as he once again gives em what they want, 4 big cups full of micro pellets to start and a single grain of corn to the hook and then its just a simple case of a kinder cup of micros every put in, simple and very effective some would say deadly, tow put back carp and 108lb of silver fish, awesome performance once again you slippery git…
- Darren Davis, Drennan, peg 16, 107-4-0
- Gary McClair, Hollow Angling, peg 26, 107-4-0
- Simon Willsmore, Drennan-D+A Tackle, peg 10, 82-8-0
- Bill Everitt, Redbridge Lakes, peg 35, 72-4-0
- Danny Grimsey, Maver-Image, peg 33, 72-0-0