We only a hand full out on the open match today it was time to give the anglers a little treat and it was a golden pegs all round…
Gary McClair, Hollow Angling, peg 14, 30-12-0
Only a sprinkling of anglers today so why not treat them all to a golden peg well by the end of the match that suited Gary down to the ground, maggot, worm and ground bait was the approach and with all the big carp finally starting to go to sleep the silver fish get into gear and make for good match scratching a few fish together, finally Gary manages a well deserved win at one of his favourite venues.
- Paul Solen, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 3, 27-4-0
- Billy Everitt, Lake John-Redbridge, peg 13, 22-8-0
- Gary Hodges, Lake John Fishery, peg 10, 21-0-0
- Martin Amos, Lake John Fishery, peg 34, 13-8-0
- John Nippress, Lake John Fishery, peg 38, 10-0-0