33 Degrees and the hottest day in nine years so they say, so what was the finishing like this week? ………….in a word …………………Epic!!
Darren Bates, Lake John Fishery, peg 33, 125-8-0
This lake just keeps giving and three weights over a ton and not an under water pig in sight makes these weights phenomenal these are not marginal fish racing matches you are having to search the peg from 6 to 10m dumping big cups full of corn and pellet to induce the peg into life, yet another great match at Lake John where even occasional anglers like Steve (Shaggy) Barnett rock up and nick a section win with 72lb and he hasn’t been here for over a year so its not only regulars that catch fish here, fancy it? open match on Sunday 26th July text me to book on 07958 938 153
- Mark Parris, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 16, 112-12-0
- Roy Makins, GOT Baits, peg 18, 102-12-0
- Malcom Bond, Gold Valley, peg 10, 81-8-0
- Steve Barnett, Lake John Fishery, peg 29, 72-0-0
- Dave Flannagan, Lake john fishery, peg 12, 68-8-0