Its not the anglers its the peg, and peg 33 once again does the biz, its got to be the best peg in England surely…. don’t get me wrong “Slip” knows his way round a few fish but the peg is legend….
Mark Parris, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 33, 97-8-0
Well its that peg again but this week it has fished completely out of sorts and even though its the same winning peg as last week it has fished so hard and bites were very fragmented so Parris had to put his thinking cap on and work out how best to get this peg to produce, margins were a no no so the 6m line in the deeper water, still the same volumes of feed and still corn to the hook but the bream were off the feed so “slip” went carp fishing, 5 put back carp for 10lb each a late run of skimmers was just enough on what was to be a packed 29 peg’er…
- Dennis Lipscombe, Oakwood Angling, peg 11, 85-0-0
- Simon Willsmore, Drennan-D+A Tackle, peg 38, 82-12-0
- Andy Leathers, Browning-Hot Rods, peg 12, 69-0-0
- Roy Makins, GOT Baits, peg 34, 68-4-0
- Colin Bartlett, Lake John Fishery, peg 10, 61-12-0