Makins has been waiting a long time for this peg but he GOT the result he was after….
Roy Makins, GOT Baits, peg 33, 148-4-0
I say this is the best peg in England because of its marginal features and everyone that has a bad day on this peg is probably there fault, and this is a standing Lake John joke, but it is a good peg and Roy certainly proved it today, Roy started the match with a meat approach which was a steady run of fish until the afternoon and then it was a quick switch to the corn and he never looked back, only one carp and a huge back of silver fish, top days dangling for the GOT Baits man
- Mark Parris, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 16, 106-8-0
- Andy Leathers, Browning-Hotrods, peg 32, 85-0-0
- Steve Crawley, Redbridge Lakes, peg 36, 84-8-0
- Micheal Barrett, Lake John Fishery, peg 10, 72-0-0
- Steve Reynolds, Lake John Fishery, peg 38, 65-0-022 Fished