It was a Fireworks win for Roy Stanley….
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 24, 53-4-0
What a cold snap it was not even a pocket full of bangers would keep you warm but Roy braved the elements and slowly put together a few fish just off the far bank margin, Roy put his fair in the trusted pellet and plugged away feeding very little and teasing a few bites in between shivering, no silver fish caught during the match today only carp so those bream must be sulking big time.
- Andy Gregory, Drennan-Borden/Spotted Fin, peg 19, 42-2-0
- Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 1, 42-0-0
- Martin Amos, Lake John Fishery, peg 3, 34-0-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 12, 32-12-0
- Trevor Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 22, 27-4-0