Peg 11 is the most unfenced peg on the venue at the moment but today it was rocking…
Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 11, 96-8-0
As the summer season draws to a close the lake had some extensive foliage trimming and peg repairs ready for the colder weather when it finally arrives, this could have been one of the reasons un-fancied peg 11 turned in a good performance, pellet master Dunn drip fed the peg on two lines to max out with a near ton performance of mainly carp.
- Mark Parris, Lake John-Hollow Angling, peg 14, 87-0-0
- Andy Gregory, Drennan-Borden, peg 8, 74-0-0
- Ted Tully, Lake John Fishery, peg 24, 47-0-0
- Martin Amos, Angling Direct, peg 3, 64-0-0
- Bobby Linger, Lake John Fishery, peg 17, 58-0-0