Pinch punch first day of the month, and once in every blue moon it fishes hard, but fair….
Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 3, 69-0-0
Well we have had a hatch of flying ants which must cover at least 2 acres and there was a blue moon last night, so with a moody moon and enough natural food landing on the water to feed a thousand carp the fishing was due to take a downward turn, however Mr Dunn is back in charge and scrapes together a reasonable victory having to search the peg to its max to keep the fish coming, pellets all the way and a mixture of carp and bream.
- Martin Amos, Angling Direct, peg 14, 68-4-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 19, 66-4-0
- Kevin Turner, Lake John Fishery, peg, 12, 58-0-0
- Craig Lucking, Lake John Fishery, peg 7, 53-8-0 jnt
- Andy Gregory, Drennan-Borden, peg 6, 53-8-0, jnt
- Graham West, P.I. Black horse, peg 15, 52-8-0