Proper fishing by Roy Stanley this week none of that Dobbing bread malarky….
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 14, 44-8–0
Roy the pellet bagged up on the long pole towards the centre of the bridge, Roy makes the pellet work what ever the weather and normally finds the bigger fish, a mixed bag today and a comfortable win on a not such a comfortable cold windy day…
- Trevor Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 14, 38-8-0
- Andy Gregory, Drennan-Borden-Spotted Fin, peg 12, 36-8-0
- Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 6, 32-8-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 16, 32-4-0
- Paul Grant, Redbridge-Lake John, peg 7, 29-12-0