They recon its the warmest December in a 100 years but its not helping the fish they are all over the place….
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 12, 27-0-0
jingle bells, jingle bells pellet all the way o what fun it is for Roy to win the match today, a little festive ditty for you, end peg was always going to have a chance of framing and it has to be said that Roy is on his game at the moment so working all areas of the peg it was just a case of catching and resting the peg, 4mm expander for a mixed bag of fish, Merry Christmas everyone
- Cal Randall, Lake John Fishery, peg 9, 26-2-0
- Dennis Lipscombe, Oakwood Angling, peg 5, 17-12-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 22, 15-10-0, golden peg
- Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 17, 14-4-0
- Martin Amos, Angling Direct, peg 16, 11-8-0