Its the Whitford wonder this week with all the wonga, you wouldn’t be able to say that to easily if you were legless…
Paul Whitford, Lake John Fishery, peg 6, 129-4-0
This peg is showing massive form in the last few weeks with the lake record a couple of weeks ago, so it was writing on the wall for the peg to throw up a few fish again this week, Paul Whitford part man part prosthetic run to his peg, well sort of… he didn’t hang about with a big piece of corn to the hook and a generous feeding of pellet and corn he led the match from the off a great result for the big man, a great payday for the wonder that is Whitford….
- Lee Ripper, GOT Baits, peg 12, 108-0-0
- Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 4, 103-8-0
- Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 19, 81-12-0
- Martin Amos, Angling Direct, peg 15, 73-4-0
- Paul Swann, Miracle Baits, peg 7, 69-8-0