A complete ice over on the lake meant we had to switch venues and take the match to the top lake.
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 39, 51-14-0
There is no stopping Royski with a win last week and then a cheeky little win on a lake he has hardly ever fished, this just proves that class always shines through but in Roy’s case it was just an absolute tip top bung hole draw, there was a fella in there with his guide dog in the week he also emptied it, ha ha ha, 12m of pole and kinder potting micro pellet with a 4mm expander to the hook, for the this huge winter bag of silvers, well done the Royski….
- Roy Makins, GOT Baits, peg 35, 26-0-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 34, 24-8-0
- Craig Lucking, Lake John Fishery, peg 10, 22-0-0
- Alan Spooner, Lake John Fishery, peg 38, 20-0-0
- Trevor Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 36, 19-12-0
- 16 Fished