A last minute booking for Roy Stanley pays off….
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 12, 121-12-0
Roy was the only man to achieve the magical ton today and with the water levels a bit lower than we would like Roy found the fish were happiest feeding on the far bank margin, bulking the peg out with micro pellets and corn to the hook, but the bait had to be as tight to the bank as possible, predominately carp for Roy with the odd stray skimmer.
- Dennis Lipscombe, Oakwood Angling, peg 9, 77-8-0
- Roy Makins, GOT Baits, peg 6, 70-0-0
- Cal Randall, Lake John Fishery, peg 7, 67-0-0
- Paul Hyde, Browning-Wickford, peg 19, 64-8-0, golden peg
- Trevor Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 15, 58-4-0