The rain did rain and the wind did blow and the fish they did feed, and the anglers well they got wet….
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 12, 47-4-0
Windy?…... not many Benny, they say the jet stream has dropped, judging by the tree’s today it’s about 20ft from ground level, it wants to hurry up and get back up to 35,000 ft where it belong, Roy fished down the track with maggot and pellets over micro pellet, carp were plentiful and when the wind pushed to hard it was a quick retreat long down the peg to fish the margin one of those steady matches for Roy and another pay day.
- Mick Scanlan, Oakwood Angling, peg 8, 45-0-0
- Martin Amos, Angling Direct, peg 24, 28-8-0
- Dennis Lipscombe, Oakwood Angling, peg 6, 28-4-0
- Shaggy, Fox Match, peg 16, 25-8-0
- Dicky Carr, Drennan, peg 19, 21-4-0
- 10 Fished