Roy Stanley this week lead the rest with a respectable 54b of mixed fish
Roy Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 3, 54-12-0
Not many matches being held on the bottom lake recently due to the bad weather so it was nice to see a few anglers enjoying a bit of better weather and a few fish, Roy fished three line rotated maggots and pellet, two lines across to the far bank and a margin line to his left giving him a fairly comfortable victory this week, back up weight were not to shabby to be fair, thinking of running a league in the next few weeks….. let me know if your up for it!
- Trevor Stanley, Lake John Fishery, peg 14, 43-8-0
- Craig Lucking, Lake John Fishery, peg 21, 38-12-0, golden peg
- Kevin O’Brien, Lake John Fishery, peg 24, 35-8-0
- Cal Randall, Lake John Fishery, peg 33-0-0
- Paul Dunn, Lake John Fishery, peg 10, 29-0-0